This website (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Rooster Media LLC.
- OUR APPROACH TO YOUR PRIVACY
We do not ask you to disclose any more information than is reasonably necessary to enable you to participate in an activity on the Site and to ensure that the Site is in keeping with our customers’ needs.
We do not generally disclose personal information we have collected from you through the Site to third parties. We may do so sometimes, in which case we will say so when the information is collected and you will be able to inform us that you do not want us to do this. This will not stop you enjoying the Site, you can simply tell us that you are happy for us to have the information so you can take part in the activities we offer, but that you do not want us to pass that information on.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- When you subscribe to receive any of our email newsletters we ask for your email address so that we can send you the material that you want.
- On all informative emails and newsletters that we send, we give you the option to unsubscribe.
- When you enter competitions, we usually ask you for your name, email and residential address. This is so that we can let you know if you have won anything, send you your prize and let other people (such as other users of the Site, the public and our own employees) know about our competitions and their winners.
- When you send e-postcards, we will ask you for your name and email address so we can let whoever receives the postcard know who sent it.
- When you submit reviews for display on the Site, we ask for your name (as you would like us to publish it) and your email address (which we will not publish) so we can contact you in relation to your review. If you plan to submit a review to the Site, please take note of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
We only keep the personal information you submit for these purposes until we have made use of it in these ways.
If you don’t want us to be able to do this, your browser’s help section should be able to tell you how you can disable or filter cookies and how to arrange for your browser to tell you when you’ve been sent a new cookie. If you choose to disable or filter the cookies we use, it may mean that the Site’s functions do not work as intended.
- AGGREGATE INFORMATIONWe track the following information on the Site anonymously, or as ‘aggregate’ data: users’ ISP’s, the domain names of the pages from which users come to the Site, users’ browsers and operating systems.